Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome

As you can see, I decided to start a blog.  A place I can jot down some of my thoughts and observations.  I have wanted to start a blog for some time now, and have finally got around to doing it.  My friends, Marcie and Laura, have amazing blogs that I have been addicted to for a while now.  I have even been known to "stalk" their blogs to see if a new post has been made.  I hope that my blog can be as entertaining to others, as their blog has been to me.

A little about me:  I am 30 years old, and just recently got married this June.  My husband and I work in the oil and gas industry and recently started our own land services company after we got married.  A month before we got married, we both quit our jobs to start our business.  Let me tell you, you get a lot of strange looks when you tell a room full of women at your bridal shower that you both quit your jobs and don't really have a plan for what you are going to do next.  Hopefully being our own bosses will mean a little less travel.  In the last four years we have lived in 5 cities, 4 states, and I am not even going to try and count the number of addresses we have had.  We are currently "living" in a hotel in Pratt, KS, but are also closing on a house next week.  We also have two furry kids, Cooper and Derby, that make all that travel all the more interesting.

My life is never dull, but that is what I love.  I hope you enjoy my blog, and keeping up with my life on the road.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your first follower!!!! Woop Woop!!!

    Love it and can't wait to 'stalk' your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete