Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Feeling Blue

I'm seeing blue too.

Want to know what happens when your husband leaves a blue pen in his pants and you do laundry?


The ink ends up mainly on your stuff, not his.  Ugggg!  This has happened before, but usually with a load of jeans, and I know how to get the ink out of jeans.  I don't even know where to start with white pants.  And it is everywhere! Not just in one spot.  I don't even know how much time I want to waste on this, or if I should just chalk it up as a loss and throw them out.


I don't even know how the pen got past me.  I always check all pockets, because this has happened before. I even found a dollar in one pair of pants.  To top it off, I dried everything before I noticed the pen.

If you need me the next couple of days, I will be scrubbing blue pen out of a load of laundry.  I will except any and all suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I would try acetone. The internet says Alcohol. You could also try a bleach pen.

    If you don't get it out with any of those it is probably not worth the hassle. Sorry girl that sucks. It is even worse when it is a hubby who should know better, rather than a kid you wouldn't believe the stuff I have found in my daughters pockets.

    ReplyDelete