Thursday, May 31, 2012

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Why can't I have something nice stay nice?  Six months ago I bought a brand new car.  I have never owned a new car before, I have always bought used cars.  I was so excited to have a brand-spankin' new, fresh off the lot car.

Two weeks ago I was rear ended in front of our office, and now the whole back bumper needs to be replaced.

Yesterday evening, I didn't park in the parking garage because I had to unload some stuff from my car at work.  My car got hailed on, and now I have hail damage on the hood of my car that needs to be repaired.

And just to add insult to injury, two days ago the dog puked in the back seat.

Can my string of bad luck with my car please just end now!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh that blows. We shall commence drinking your worries away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! So very sorry hon. I'll join Laura with the drinking!!

    ReplyDelete