Did you catch the sarcasm in the title? You didn't. . . well you will when you read the list of my favorite things.
These are a few of my favorite things (I'm like Oprah)
1. Shopping all day at several different stores for a rug, finally finding one you can live with, hauling it home and into your house, opening it up and Ta Da! It is the wrong rug! Ugly purple, green and blue, wrong rug.
2. Driving all the way back to Nebraska Furniture Mart a week before Christmas to exchange said rug. Even 20 minutes after they open they are packed.
3. Having to go to four different places in the store to exchange the rug for the correct one.
4. Having a dog that won't stay off your new furniture to save his furry little life.
5. Frantically trying to unpack that last of your stuff, clean and decorate for Christmas, all while trying to work from home.
6. It has been cold and rain for the last couple of days. Blah
7. Putting together a grocery list for 40+ people. That's right 40+ people are coming to our house for Christmas dinner.
Here is a true list of my favorite things.
1. Christmas lights, they make me smile.
2. Baking with my mom, we do it every year and I love it.
3. Having an amazing mom that will come clean and decorate my house.
4. Have 40+ family and friends that want to spend Christmas Day with us. I can't wait to see everyone!
Merry Christmas Everyone!