Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's Your Name?

My husband and I work together, live together, spending practically all day, every day together.  It is a little much some days.  But after spending all that time together you tend to run out of things to talk about, so we talk to our dogs.  While talking to our dogs (and for our dogs), we have come up with a few nicknames for our fur babies.  Here are a few.

For Cooper:
Coop Dogg
Coop De Ville
Water Buffalo
Toothless Wonder
Idiot Savant 
Big Ears
Copper
Greyjello
Nervous Nelly
Chatter Boxer
And our all time favorite. . .
McPooperson

For Derby:
Dirty Derby
Derb Bot
Piranha
Mutt
German Bagel
Baby Derby
And my mom's favorite. . .
Javier, the Mexican Street Dog

I know we are slowly loosing our minds, and I think I am okay with that.






1 comment:

  1. Never fails....you always make me giggle.

    My favorite is water buffalo.

    ReplyDelete