Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Challenge - Week 1

Week 1 of the "Lookin' Hot for Our Hunky Husbands" is over and. . .

I did okay.  Not quite as good as I would have liked, but I am moving in the right direction.  I went to the gym twice last week, and took a walk around the neighborhood.  But if you read my previous post, you know how well my walk went.

Food has been my number one challenge.  I am trying really hard to make good choices, but sometimes stress and lack of options makes me make bad choices.  Like the Chinese buffet for lunch should probably be avoided in the future.  Food would not be as big a deal for me if I was at home during the week and I could cook for myself.

But I knew all of this going into the challenge, so I need to suck it up and try a little harder.  And now for the Week 1 results.

My starting weight was 157.4.

My current weight is (I feel like I should make you wait for a really long time, like on Biggest Looser). . .

156.0


I lost 1.4 lbs.

Well, at least it was a loss, and a start.  I still have three weeks to go.  Time to get my rear in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment