Monday, January 2, 2012

A Resolution or Two

It is that time of year.  The time when we all make lofty goals for ourselves, break them in a few weeks and forget them all together in a month.  I am going to jump on the resolution band wagon too.  And in a few weeks, when I have totally abandoned these goals, you can all remind me.

1.  Eat more fruits and vegetables.  This used to not be so hard, but since I have been on the road that last couple of months, they have become more scarce in my diet.  Not Good.

2.  Eat less fried foods.  You may have guessed it, I have replaced fruits and vegetables with french fries, among other fried goodies they seem to sell everywhere in Pratt.

3.  Exercise at least twice a week.  I know I should exercise more then this, but I am trying to be realistic.  Twice a week will still be a vast improvement over my current workout schedule of. . . never.

2012 Here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are pretty good....good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first paragraph made me laugh! So true!! I think you and I have about the same goals for 2012. Hopefully at least one of us makes it more than a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that you mention it... french fries sound so good!! agh!!

    ReplyDelete