Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taking the Good with the Bad

The last week of 2011 came with some happy and some sad, as life always seems to do.

I got the best phone call last week from my best friend.  Her 1 year old son has been courageously battling cancer since he was one month old.  She called me last week to say that he is now officially in remission.  I could not be happier!  I wanted to shout the news from the roof top.  I wish for continued health and happiness for their family and all my friends and family in 2012.

I also received some very sad news on New Year's day.  A long-time, close family friend of ours had passed away.  I have so many amazing memories him I will never forget.

Hooray for Bob.
Hooray at last.
Hooray for Bob,
He's a horse's ass.

We will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment